Sunday, November 3, 2013

Wahoo! 3 months old!

I am in every sense of the word, a nerdy new mom. I take possibly hundreds of pictures every couple weeks. I blame it on my poor camera. Maybe if I had a good camera, I could capture the moments when they happen. But until then, I guess I will keep taking 100s of pictures! These are her 3 month photos. Oh, I love being a mom. I can't wait to have more too. She has brought so much joy into our lives, I now get the phrase in the scripture, "my cup runneth over." Truly, ours does! We feel really lucky to not only be able to have at least one child, but to have this little sweetheart join our family. We are hoping to have more in the near future.




Greg was on the side, trying to get her to smile. She was definitely captivated by dad, but I never caught the smiles. Darn slow camera! 






My favorite! Such a sweet little face. 


























So sick of pictures!!! I got a lot that I liked, but not the one I was thinking of. Oh well! I tried a few more times, and we quit! 


The progression! I am so mad, my little pack that I bought with these stickers had a "Just Born" one that I didn't know about. Otherwise, we could see a really good comparison! But, this will do. She gets a little taller and fills out a little more each month! What a sweetheart!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment