Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Growing, growing, growing!

 Week 14-15

I don't really have any other belly pictures any earlier, but here I am in my scrubs, getting ready for an EARLY morning at clinicals for nursing. Kind of funny, not very flattering, but it's fun to put up some nursing pictures too. I have really enjoyed nursing school Being pregnant in school was harder then I anticipated, with nausea, light-headedness, and fatigue all settled in...I have had some very nice and understanding teachers. I have been able to sit down in clinicals, take breaks to eat, etc.
 


 

Week 21


 

Week 22-23

 
 
 

Week 23-24

 

 
 

Week 24-25


 
 

Week 25-26




 
I'll be the first to admit it, I don't like to be the "subject" of pictures, as evidenced by silly faces and unnatural poses, but I love seeing the "growing" belly.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment