Monday, September 2, 2013

1 month old!

She is actually six weeks old now, but these are the pictures I took after we had my birthday party! Which was...amazing! Greg made me a great meal and invited my family over for some cake and ice cream. I got Reese's cake....MMMMMM! Greg also made me an omelet for breakfast and we met up for lunch at his work. I brought some burritos and he got to show Tess off to all of his co-workers. I also got to take her to my Dad's office that is, like 30 yards from Greg's and he did the same thing! It was...so much fun! They are both so proud. After, I went and got Tess weighed. At one month, she weighed 10 lbs 2 oz and is 23 inches long! She is gaining an average of 46 grams a day, they hope for over 30. So, she is doing great!






























1 comment:

  1. She's looking so cute! I love these, and your family photos are adorable!

    ReplyDelete