Monday, January 14, 2013

Introducing...



I have now finally met all of my nieces and nephews....oh, and boy are they adorable. All of them are so unique and so good. I really enjoy all of them and have enjoyed getting to know each of their personalities. They all have amazing, dedicated parents. Our kids are going to have some fun times with their cousins some day, and they already have a large handful of them! 
Harley James, doesn't that little look just put the biggest smile on your face? 

Kason and Elyse. These two are the best of friends, they get so excited to see one another, and have a lot of fun together. 

Sisters, I think most of my nieces and nephews have blue eyes. Aren't they beautiful  girls?  This is the first time I got to meet them and they didn't disappoint-they were so fun and so cute. I still have a lot to learn about being an aunt, but one thing is for sure, I definitely adore them. I don't think I am bias, I  really do have the best nieces and nephews.

Kason doing a little face and Taylor cracking a smile...

We went to a night time show which featured singing and funny sketches. They had a band and a parade for all the kids. Here is Kason and Reed dancing away to the hopping band. 

Those eyes again...love that smile. 

Here is Elyse dancing on stage, she looked like a professional! Doing twirls and leg lifts. 

Kason, Harley, Reed, Elyse. Here we are at the end of the parade. They were starts! 

The Sloat brothers, Bart & Anne were so generous and bought Greg a plane ticket so he could spend a day and a half a the reunion. I was so happy to see him, I hadn't seen him in a week. He finally got to see Stu, who arrived home a couple of weeks earlier. Here they are all together, they crack me up, can you imagine how much fun/mischief these four got in growing up? All of them served missions and three of them married in the temple with just Stu baby left, but he has plenty of time to choose his sweetheart. 
 Play Dough Time! Elyse was a jewelry designer....



Kason and Mercedes


Harley and Taylor, getting big hug from Greg who just got in town. 








We had the perfect set up, thanks to all the wonderful planners! We had cabins to stay in, one large cabin with a kitchen-stage-and eating area, well planned and yummy food, and fun activities both in Nauvoo and at camp. A very successful and fun family reunion!


No comments:

Post a Comment